Upgrading to v1.8.5+ is strongly recommended
An issue was discovered in v1.8 of Modzy that could cause excessive network traffic and delayed imports when deploying models from a container registry. The issue has been patched as of v1.8.5 and we recommend upgrading to this latest version at your earliest convenience.
This latest release of Modzy brings a range of new features from webhook support to more granular management of fleets of edge devices.
- Customizable webhooks can now be created in Modzy which will automatically message downstream applications whenever an inference job is completed. This makes building AI pipelines with Modzy easier than ever
- Device-based licensing is now available in Modzy. This makes it simple to manage edge device operations and costs:
- Purchase edge device licenses to meet all of your edge application needs
- Register as many edge devices with Modzy as your license allows
- Continue to operate ML models on registered devices in either online or offline mode
- Share edge device licenses across groups, locations, and teams. Licenses can even be moved from one device to another
- Model containers can now be shutdown and deleted remotely from edge devices connected to Modzy
- Performance and scalability improvements when recording inference results
- Fixed a bug caused container import errors when using Azure's container registry
- Improved reliability of Modzy Core when launching models with internal errors
- Introduced a data retention policy to avoid edge devices from overrunning local storage due to saving past inference results