Modzy's API is designed using the principles of REST services using standard HTTP verbs and status codes. JSON is used for the data encoding for both requests and responses. Authentication is supported using Modzy-issued API keys passed in the "Authorization" header using the "ApiKey" prefix. List routes use a common set of pagination headers for paging through long lists of resources.
Here you can find the API documentation to:
- find pre-trained and re-trainable models for a variety of use cases,
- take a packaged model and deploy it to Modzy in minutes,
- run inference jobs through AI models with your data,
- monitor, retrain, scale, and govern models in production,
- manage accounts, teams, users, projects, API keys, and roles,
- and more!