If you've never heard of Modzy before, you might be wondering what it is and how to use it.
In a nutshell, Modzy does 4 things:
- Deploys machine learning models to a private library
- Runs machine learning models and serves them as REST/gRPC APIs
- Monitors models while they're running production data
- Integrates into other applications via integrations and SDKs
- Build custom, AI-powered apps using APIs and SDKs
- Integrate AI into other software using Modzy's integrations
- Deploy their models from popular training tools such as MLFlow, SageMaker, and AzureML, among others
- Monitor their models for drift over time
- Embed explainability into their models
- Configure hardware and auto-scaling settings for their team's models
- Monitor model performance, latency, and resource usage
- Connect model deployment into existing CI/CD process
The easiest way to get started is to request a trial, download an API Key, and install one of our SDKs. Then you're ready to start building AI-powered apps!
Updated 20 days ago